Friday, January 6, 2012

Hard Working Kate

Since I took some time off over the holidays, I needed to catch up on some work today. That meant running into the office with Kate. She usually does really well and I am glad to ahve a job where I can bring her in if I need to. Today she was cracking me up. She didn't want to play with any of the toys (perk of being in a pediatric offic is lots of toys around) or watch a show on the iphone. She wanted to play office and be like mommy! She kept answering the phone and saying "Emily, nutrition, uh huh, bye." It was so cute. She would then write on her paper and answer the phone again. She watches me do that alot I guess and knows how to do it! It was so cute. She had a great time being a big girl and helping me out.

1 comments:

Ann said...

No telling what all appointments she made for you, "Emily nutrition"!
~mom