Tuesday, December 22, 2009

29 and Holding!

I celebrated my 29th birthday on Monday! It was a wonderful day. Ben woke up early that morning and told me happy birthday. He then climbed into bed with us and when Kate woke up she joined us. It was fun to have my whole family together!! Then I got to go have a massage which was wonderful. Then that night we went to my parents house and had a party. It was great!!!

I think it maybe my last birthday for a while! 29 sounds like a good age to stay. My 20's have been great and I don't really want to leave them behind. But I guess life doesn't work that way so I will just enjoy my last year in my 20's!

Hanging with my beautiful kiddos

My sister in law Kelly has a birthday 4 days after Christmas so we shared the party! I am so glad to have her as part of our family.


Baby Kate in her cute birthday outfit for mama!

My favorite cake in the world is a strawberry cake from Edgar's bakery in Birmingham. Matt searched all over the area and finally found one in Athens so he drove all way there to pick it up for me. It was yummy!

0 comments: