Monday, December 28, 2009

Then We Headed East

Well we actually headed North but it was to the East house to celebrate Christmas with my family! After naptime we went to my parents house for some fun with them and my brother and Kelly! It was so much fun. Here are some pictures...

There were TONS of presents!! I am talking about TONS. We all went a little overboard with the presents this year.

It was so great to have Kelly and Andrew home for the week. They finally got to meet Kate. They bought her so many wonderful clothes! I can't wait for her to wear them all. Here they are showing off some of the clothes.

By this point Ben was really getting the hang of present opening so he had a blast!!

Kate pretty much slept through all the fun!


We had an awesome meal of appetizers! It was so great and my mom did an awesome job as always of making it look so pretty.

Kate and Granna

Granddaddy and Ben
Andrew got a snuggie from Kelly's dad so I had to put a picture of him in it (I promised him I would)

I of course had to get in on the snuggie action. I just don't get what the big deal is. I prefer my afghan any day

Ben showing off his Batman PJs!

As you can tell we had a wonderful Christmas! It was so great spending it with family and friends. Now it is on to the hard part of rearranging the whole house to fit all the new stuff!!!

0 comments: