Thursday, December 17, 2009

Checking the Mailbox

One of my favorite things to do is to check the mail everyday. I am always hoping there is something personal in it I guess. So this time of year I love getting the mail because there are always Christmas cards (yesterday 9 cards & today 8!!). I love hearing from all our friends and family. It is great to see pictures of friends we haven't seen in a while. We have friends scattered all over the country so it great to see what they are up to. This year I decided to display the cards on the fireplace so I could see them everyday. I am loving it...




I also thought I would share our Christmas card for this year for anyone who didn't get one that reads the blog. As soon as I found out we were having a December baby (that didn't work out did it), I knew I would do a Christmas card/birth announcement. I have been working on it and planning it for several months just waiting to put in all the info. I thought it turned out great!


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love doing that as well! We love your card.....I am slacking this year though, I have yet to get any cards done :(

LeeAnn said...

I think I see our card on the mantle. :)