Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday Funnies

Thought I would share some funnies from my kiddos on this Friday.

Ben is so creative. One day this week he set up a "fort." He then started throwing his stuffed animals at the fort trying to knock it down. He called it "Animal Angry Birds." He loves playing Angry Birds on the iphone so I love that he created his own real life Angry Birds!! So funny!!!
I was in the shower the other morning and got out and checked on the kids and this is what I saw. Nothing like using your baby sister for a pillow. They were both asleep like this. Too funny!

This morning Ben told me he wished it could be Christmas again. I told him it will come in a year or so. But that he has his birthday coming up before too long. He looked at me very serious and said "I don't want presents mommy. I just want it to snow so I can play in it." He thinks that it has to be Christmas for it to snow. Funny!! He may just get his wish. They are predicting 4-8 inches of snow here over the weekend. That would be crazy.
Some Friday Funnies!!! Love my kids. So glad they keep me laughing. Makes being their mom that much better.

1 comments:

Cabra said...

Love the real life angry birds!
Can't believe they fell asleep like that! Too sweet.
And Hunter also thinks it has to be Christmas for it to snow. So I guess he'll think Christmas is here when it snows Monday!