Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Games

Our family LOVES games! We recently met some people and asked them if they were "game people." They said they didn't really like games. We quickly knew they would not be our friends! I don't know if it is genetic or just environment but Ben has a deep love of games as well. Everyday it is "I want to play a game!!" Always so much fun. He is actually really good at games. He loves to follow the rules and try to do his best. We of course love it. I got some pictures of him really concentrating on his games tonight...
Love the tongue sticking out! It is so much fun to just play games together. I love spending time with my little family!! I am so blessed.

I wanted to share a couple of our current favorite kids games. I got Hullabaloo at a yard sale recently and it is the best $1 ever spent. If you have kids over the age of 2 this game is wonderful! Interactive and fun. Ben got Busytown Eye Found It for Christmas. It is a really fun game based on his favorite book. We have also really enjoyed playing it recently. So those are some must haves.

Just some fun pictures of my precious babies!! Love them!!
Ok so this is just one for the "Ben funny file." These days everything to Ben is football. He takes anything and turns it into a game of football. Tonight it was the game pieces when we got done playing. It just makes me laugh. There is always an offense and a defence and of course someone has to be Cam Newton. I love his little imagination.

1 comments:

Nicolle said...

I miss playing games with you guys!!