Friday, January 14, 2011

Prayer Request

Happy Friday!!!! I am excited it is Friday. It just seems like a really long week. With no school and the snow it has just been long. Not bad, just long. Ben finally went back to school today and he was so excited. We are looking forward to a fun weekend.

I wanted to share a special prayer request with all you blog readers. I know lots of you read this and are great prayer warriors. My Uncle Randall(my dad's younger brother) was recently diagnosed with skin cancer. He started his chemo and radiation treatments this week. It is a very scary diagnosis but he has faith in The God who heals!! I ask you to pray for him and his family as they go through this tough time. You can read about his story and his progress on his Caring Bridge site http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/randalleast. Also be praying for his wife Amanda as she takes care of him. My aunt, grandmother and dad will also be going down to spend some time with him as well so I am sure they would appreciate the prayers as well. Thank you all!!

This is my Uncle Randall, Aunt Amanda and cousin Christopher!

0 comments: