Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Getting Back to Normal

We are so excited to finally be getting back to normal around here. After snow all last week, and the holiday yesterday it seems like forever since it has been "normal." Although, what is normal with a 1 year old and almost 4 year old?

Today we started back to Bible Studies! I am still helping out and am in charge of our ladies studies so it was good to finally get them started. We have some awesome studies this semester and I am so excited to see what God is going to do in the lives of the ladies at our church. I am super excited about the study I am doing. It is "No Other Gods" by Kelly Minter. It is about how we have idols in our lives that keep us from being what God wants us to be. I can't wait to dig in!! I got to see Kelly at Deeper Still and she was great. Young and really fun so it should be awesome. The kids were excited to get back to Bible Study as well. They both love going and spending time with friends. We always stay and eat lunch afterwards and play some more. The kids love the play time and I love the mommy time with friends! Win-win for everyone!

This boy is football obsessed these days! All he wants to play is football. Everything is about football!
She is as bad as me at taking pictures! Do you think it is genetic?

1 comments:

Jamye said...

Can I just tell you one more time how stinking cute your kids are?! I LOVE Kate's outfit, super cute!