Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thursday Randomness

So I guess the winter doldrums have hit. I feel like I just don't have much to write about. We pretty much do the same thing everyday. I try to find exciting things but it's hard. So sorry if the blog is getting boring. I guess our life is boring right now.

I enjoy Thursdays because it is our low key day. Nothing too scheduled Well we have speech therapy early but that is fine. Today Ben had a buddy over to play and then we went to lunch with my dad and brother. My dad has been retired for the past 4 months and it has been wonderful!! He has loved retirement and I have loved having him nearby!! He has done lots of babysitting. He is heading back to work soon so that is sad. We sort of had our good-bye lunch. We sure are going to miss Grandaddy being around so much.

After lunch we went up to my mom's new school. They recently built a new school to divide up the school near our house. It had 1,000 students at it so it was just too big. The new school is nearby too and my mom is splitting her week between the schools. It was our first time to get to go in the new school. It is beautiful!! It looks like a ski lodge if you ask me!

We enjoyed checking it out and playing in the library. Everything is so new and clean!
This afternoon it was actually sunny and sort of warm (like 50 degrees) so Ben and I ventured outside to play. We had a great time playing in his "cabin." We also played some football (of course) and some soccer. It was great to just be outside and run off some energy!

I had to show off my van's new "bling." I am so excited!!!
See like I said boring days but they are our days and they are great!!!

1 comments:

LeeAnn said...

I love your new bling!