Friday, September 23, 2011

Changing of Seasons

Ok I have a confession to make... My name is Emily and I am a children's clothes buying addict. I really do have a serious problem with overbuying clothes for my children. They have so many clothes!!! I may need professional help!! In my defense I get them all at seriously great deals. Really I rarely pay over $5 for anything. My goal is to be able to sell the clothes and make back what I paid for them. With this problem comes an overwhelming task each time the weather starts to change. I have to change out their closets. It is a daunting task. Putting up the old outgrown clothes and bringing in the bins of new clothes. It is a great workout for sure but it wears me out! This week I decided to tackle the big change out...

Kate's room in the middle of the giant mess. Her closet neatly organized and ready for fall.
Ben's room in the middle of the mess.

His closet neatly organized for fall.

Did I mention I have a problem? They have so many clothes! I really am trying to get better. Of course right after I changed out for the season it turned hot again and we had to pull back out the shorts and t-shirts. Hopefully it will turn cool soon! I was wanting to decorate the house for fall but it is just too warm for that right now. Need a nip in the air to pull out the pumpkins.


I am so excited for the weekend. I am getting to head to Birmingham for the weekend with 4 friends. We are going to Lifeway's .MOM conference. It is going to be awesome. Can't wait to tell you about it on Monday! Have a great weekend.

1 comments:

The South Family said...

Well, it's so much more fun to buy clothes for the kid's than for yourself. I don't think Claire has worn the same outfit twice since school started. I'm just like you!!