Thursday, September 1, 2011

Closer to 5

Today is a special day. It is Ben's 1/2 birthday. My sweet little boy is closer to 5 than he is to 4. I cannot believe it! Where has the time gone? Each and everyday I seem him changing an growing up right before my eyes. He is such a sweetheart! We feel so blessed to have been entrusted with him by God.

Tonight Ben and I went out to the lake for a quick photo session. I got some cute ones of him...





I also conducted a little interview with him today to see what life is like for Ben at 4 1/2!


My favorite food is: Chips & Bacon

My favorite sport is: Football

The best show on TV is: Wild Kratts

The coolest person on Earth is: Evan

The thing I do most awesomely is: Batman

If I could go anywhere in the world, I'd go to: Evan's house

My favorite color is: Red

When I grow up I'm going to become an: Army Man & Superhero

My favorite song is: The Mario Brother's Theme Song

What makes you sad: When somebody eats my food.

What makes you happy: Milk

Three words that describe are: Funny, Scary & Hungry

My favorite season is: Winter because it snows.

The snack I like best is: Goldfish & Fruit Snacks

My favorite game to play is: Battleship

My best friend is: Micah

My best memory is: Playing Batman

If I had one wish it would be: I would be 5 right now.


Don't grow up so fast little man!! Happy 1/2 Birthday Ben!

0 comments: