Thursday, September 22, 2011

Random Day

I have struggled this week with what to blog about. We are settling into our routine of school and work so life is just not very exciting. So I thought that I would just take some pictures throughout the day of what life is like for us on a normal day.

Everyday we make at least 2 trips over "the mountain." Some days it is many more! It is not really a mountain but a large hill. It is a crazy, curving road but it is beautiful. Then I dropped these cuties off at school. Kate did awesome today. After weeks of crying, for the first time she didn't cry! YEA!!!
Then I headed into work. Our work has been really busy lately. We are getting a huge number of referrals. I didn't see any patients today but I had a lot of phone calls and paper work to catch up on. This is my cute little office.

After work I ran up to work at church. Tomorrow night is the big ladies' dinner. Since I am on the women's ministry committee and this is our big event of the year, there has been lots of work to do!! I decorated 2 tables. They turned out pretty cute.

Then it was off to pick up the kiddos. And it was home for nap time.

And playtime with Ben!

Every afternoon I think I pass out pounds of goldfish. They are the go to snack around here lately. I buy them in bulk!


Then it was outside for some playtime! It was really warm outside today but the kiddos enjoyed riding in the golf cart.

Matt and I cleaned out the garage. It was looking rough. A little girl told us this summer that we had a messy garage. I guess it was time to finally clean up! It is looking good now.

Then it was dinner. Kate made a huge mess as always. The girl cannot stay clean!

So I guess that is the randomness that is our life! Not all that exciting but it sure is fun.

0 comments: