Sunday, September 4, 2011

Fun at GG's House

Our sweet kiddos got back late this afternoon from an adventure packed weekend in the Auburn area! My parents sure were brave to take them on such a big trip. They all had a great time!!!! We are so glad they are home. It was too quiet around here without them (now we did really enjoy it but are glad they are back). Ben was so excited to get to go to GG's house! He just loves his GG!!! He could not wait for bacon and ham. My grandmother is the best cook so they were fed well I know. I heard Kate ate her weight in eggs this morning.

It sounds like they had tons of fun. They played out in the yard a lot. They got to play with the neighbor's dog Buddy which they loved! They even got to play on GG's lawnmower. They watched football and played with GG's toys (these are the same toys I played with when I was young and they were my dad's toys when he was a kid so 3rd generation to use them).
This morning they got to go down to Auburn and see Great Mema at her assisted living home. The kids were the hit of the place. They were hamming it up and blowing kisses and giving out hugs to all the residents. They loved it.

It was such a special weekend for the kids. I am so glad they were able to go and get to spend time with 2 wonderful ladies that have meant so much in my life! Thanks to Granna and Grandaddy for taking them. I'll tell you what all Matt and I did tomorrow!

0 comments: