Tuesday, September 6, 2011

An Early Morning

Matt and I had a super early wake up this morning - 4:45. We had to get up and make our Disney dining reservations!!!! Yes - we are going to DISNEY WORLD!!!! We are so excited. I have always wanted to take the kids and we are getting to go in March. To say I am a little excited would be an understatement! I have been planning for months. Researching the best hotels and restaurants. We got an awesome deal so we are headed down in early March.

Disney lets you schedule your dining reservations 180 days before you go. Today was day 180!!! So that meant at 5 am we could start making our reservations. It is amazing how quickly they fill up so I wanted to make sure we got what we wanted. I know it was probably overkill but it is a one time thing so it is worth it!

We were able to get everything we wanted at all the right times!! YEA!! We will be going to 5 character meals which is awesome. The kids are so excited. Here is the confirmation screen at 5:10 this morning!

I have to throw a Ben funny in as well. So after all the rain the last few days it turned really cold. Like the high today was 60 degrees. Hard to believe that on Friday it was almost 100 degrees. Since it was going to be so cold today I knew Ben needed to wear long pants. I pulled out some jeans for him to wear and he totally rebelled. Threw a fit and did not want to wear them. I made him!! So we walk outside to get into the van and he looks at me and says, "It sure is cold Mom. You were right I needed to wear pants." Made me laugh! Mom is always right (well at least about the weather).

2 comments:

Jamye said...

When we get ready to go, can I just pay you to be our travel agent? You are so good at that stuff!

Simplicity By Christy said...

We went and done the character meals and it was great.

BTW, we are leaving for Disney World Sept. 24th!!! We can't wait!! 8 DAYS!!