Friday, February 12, 2010

Bath Time

Hope everyone is having a good Friday! I love Fridays and the wonderful fact that daddy will be home all weekend!! YEA!! We are gearing up for a fun weekend of Valentine's Day excitement. Ben has enjoyed a couple of parties at school this week so he has already gotten into the fun. We are still trying to figure out what our plans for the weekend will be but I am sure it will be great.

I went to the doctor yesterday and got some antibiotics. It is probably just a sinus infection that I have but since it has gone on so long it was time to get some help! There is not much I can take since I am nursing but hopefully it will help some.

I thought I would share some cute pictures of Kate from her bath the other night. I think there is nothing cuter than a baby taking a bath. Matt does all the kid bathing in our house (really I could count on one hand the number of times I have given Ben a bath). He does a great job with the baths so why should I butt in. Kate and Ben are opposites in so many ways. Baths are one of those ways. Ben hated baths until he was about 2. Kate loves them!!! She is always so calm and just lays in the water smiling. It probably helps that we have finally figured out how to give a baby a bath (those poor first kids have to be the guinea pigs - I will never forget the first bath we gave Ben the day he came home from the hospital on the cold marble bathroom counter. We were so dumb!). She just loves her bath time!!!

Such a sweetie!!

Daddy doing an awesome job.
Gotta wash all that hair!!
Clean baby girl

1 comments:

Julie Rodgers said...

She is so beautiful!!! I love babies in the bathtub too. It's sweet. :)