Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Our New "Toy"

Happy Wednesday!!!! Today has been a great day already!! Mr. Ben went to school today!! YEA! I love school days. I love my little man but it is nice to have a break. The last couple of days have been long and rough and we both needed sometime away from each other. He is always so excited on school days. I dropped him off at school and Kate and I went to Panera for bagels! While I was pregnant with her I would go just about every Wednesday after I took Ben to school before I went to work. So it was fun to go today and actually take her. We enjoyed a nice quiet time together! It is also nice to run errands with just one kiddo. Makes things so much faster. I was on the hunt for some tights for Kate to wear to Ben's party. I think I found some!! So great day so far!!

On to what the post is really about... With our Christmas money, Matt and I bought ourselves a fun new "toy." It is a Flip video camera. The thing is awesome. It is about the size of the palm of my hand and takes awesome HD quality videos. We had bought a video camera before Ben was born but never used it. It was just a pain to get out and lug around so we are hoping that this will inspire us to take more videos. We haven't used it too much yet but so far I really like it. It is super easy to use and takes great videos. We even got to design what we wanted it to look like. So cool!! They are actually very reasonable at just over $200.

I thought I would post a couple of videos. The first one is of sweet baby Kate smiling and looking cute. The second one is Ben singing "Pants on the Ground." The wonderful song made famous by American Idol this year. I sing it to him in the mornings while he is getting dressed so he has picked it up. If you can't understand him he is singing "Pants on the ground, pants on the ground. Looking like a fool with your pants on the ground."


The Flip



2 comments:

AuJenzy said...

such a fun little toy!! and cute videos!

Jennifer said...

aw, we have that camera too! I LOVE IT!!! my mom got it for me knowing that I have too many other things to keep up with, all my videos on my blog are taken with it!