Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Kate's 2 Month Check Up

Kate went for her 2 month check up today (I know it is a little late but hey that is our life these days!) She is doing awesome per Dr. Patz. She weighed in at exactly 11 pounds (34%ile). She was 23 1/4 inches (64%ile) and her head was 39 cm. She is growing great! It is funny her %iles are the exact same as Ben. He has stayed around 30th%ile for weight and 60th%ile for height. You know me the dietitian I have to put in those %iles and compare!

Kate checked out on all her milestones. The doctor was very impressed with how well she is sleeping. Told us to keep doing what we are doing. She got 3 shots and 1 oral vaccine today which was a major BOOO!! She did not like getting the shots. She screamed bloody murder and then kept crying. Ben was easy to comfort but she is not. She did not like those shots!!!!! She is a little snotty right now but the doctor said it wasn't in her lungs so all is good. Praying she keeps having these good check ups!


Sweet Kate!

She loved being up on the table with no clothes on! She kicked and talked and played the whole time. She even came very very close to rolling over!

While we were at the doctor Ben went to the movies with Opa. Ben loves going to the movies so it was a special treat for Opa to pick him up from school and take him. He had a blast and is now napping! Kate and I ran by my office for a little while. I am starting back to work so I met with my coworker to go over some things (and to show off Kate!) It was a fun day for everyone!

1 comments:

Jody said...

Hey Emily!! This is Jody Byrd. I was just wanting to tell you how great your advice has been for Makayla and I. I appreciate all your help. I was wanting to ask you a few questions when you get a moment. You can call me at 714-3133 or email me at jodybyrd@gmail.com.

Thanks! Hope you have a great evening.

Jody B