Saturday, February 27, 2010

Construction Birthday Party!

Wow!! That is all I can say. We had such a good time last night at Ben's 3rd birthday party. Everything was wonderful. It was such a fun time. Ben loved every minute of it. He had a blast playing with his friends. He was such a sweet boy. He said thank you to all his guests and let them play with his new toys. I was so proud of him. When it was over he looked at me and said "my party was awesome!" That makes it all worth it! Here are some pictures from the party. Sorry they are in a really random order but there are a bunch and I don't feel like going through them. They are also very unedited at this point.

Digging into the cake

Opening presents. He loved everything he got. Lots of superhero stuff and some fun games and books and puzzles.





Eating some cake

He loved having all his buddies there - Evan, John Thomas, Micah, Anna, Kylie, Bailey & Genevieve. The boys were sort of crazy!


Blowing out the candles.
Look at the cutie!

The cake - it turned our really cute!!

We had all his favorite foods to eat for dinner - Chick-fil-a nuggets, chips and dip, grapes and cheese!



Sweet baby Kate had fun at the party too!


I had games planned for them to play but they just wanted to play on the playground which was fine with me!

The tables
Food table
Cake table

I was so busy I didn't get to take as many pictures as I wanted to but hopefully you can see what a fun time it was!! Thanks to all our friends for coming. Ben is one happy little boy. We are going to be doing lots more celebrating over the next few days!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Emily, you did a fantastic job! I love the tablescape and all the decorations! You are so creative :) LOVE the cake! Are those little cone candles? How cute is that! I know Ben must have had a great time!

Kelli @ WhimsiKel said...

This is SO great! I love it!