Thursday, February 18, 2010

Buying Girl Clothes

What I am about to say is probably going to shock some of you. I had a really hard time getting into buying girl clothes. Yes I admit it! I guess after 3 years of buying little boy stuff the girl stuff intimidated me or something. I felt like I didn't know what I was doing. You would think since I dressed my little boy is "sissy" clothes that I would relish buying girl stuff but it just didn't happen. I got overwhelmed at the amount of girl stuff and just what all it involved.


Luckily lately I have gotten over my intimidation and am embracing the girl clothes buying!! I went shopping a couple of weeks ago and was so excited about the things that I found. I love to buy 1 year ahead on all my clothes. I buy at the end of the season for the next year. That way I get some awesome deals!! Kate has 3 bins of summer clothes waiting on her for this summer (stuff bought at the end of last year by my mom not me). I am quickly filling up 2 bins for next winter. I shop second hand stores and retail stores and get some great deals on clothes. This way the kiddos get lots of clothes. Believe me I am still buying Ben clothes but lately I am getting into the girl stuff.



Here is the dress I am super excited about for next fall. I love bishop dresses and this is a smocked one with leaves!!



Got this super cute outfit for her birthday next fall.
This maybe taking it a little far but I got this awesome smocked Christmas dress that is a size 3. It was on clearance after Christmas for $2.50 at a second hand store so I couldn't pass it up! I might have a compulsion.

Here is an example of the bins that I keep for the coming up seasons!
I am finally starting to get into the girl clothes buying as you can see!!


0 comments: